BenQ respect your data privacy.
Installation Pre-Checklist for Google Jamboard
- Power source must be available at installation site.
- Unfiltered Wifi & password must be available for Jamboard provisioning.
(Note: device supports WPA2 Personal wifi (also known as WPA2-PSK), however it does not support WPA2 Enterprise wifi (i.e. wifi networks secured with 802.1X). The device also supports DHCP ethernet.)
- No Edison (incandescent bulbs) lamps are in the vicinity as the Jamboard touch function could be disabled.
- Customer acknowledgement of package sizes and shipping requirements. See here for detailed specifications.
- Boxes accessible to installation site. Recommended work space bigger than 10’x10’.
- Customer must have verified domain. See here for instructions.
- Customer acknowledge their G Suite admin account available on day of installation.
- Customer will prepare wall power & data drop ahead of time if required.
Additional Requirements for Wall Mount Installation:
- Compatible Wall mount bracket (if Non-Google wall mount is utilized).
- Studs can hold the weight of board. (92 lbs combined weight between Jamboard and wall mount)
- Studs in correct position for wall mount.
- Power cord can reach power source.
- Ethernet cable can reach the board.
- Drywall mounting surface.
- No foot traffic directly in front of board mounting location.
- Non-Google VESA mount use at customer discretion. Google VESA mount spec is 600mmx200mm.