BenQ respect your data privacy.
Jamboard is a collaborative, digital whiteboard that makes it easy for your team to share ideas in real-time and create without boundaries. Visit our Jamboard pages on our Business Displays site for more information.
The price shown here excludes VAT.
A collaborative, digital whiteboard built for the cloud
Jamboard is a collaborative, digital whiteboard that makes it easy for your team to share ideas in real-time and create without boundaries.
Use creative drawing tools,clip content from the webusing Google Search andadd images and contentfrom Google Drive oryour smartphone.
Project the Jamboard into Hangouts, participate from your tablet or phone and work with multiple Jamboards within or beyond the walls of your company.
Better saving and sharing
All your work is saved in Google Drive and your jams also retain their interactivity, so you can pick up right where you left off and your ideas are not erased away.
Intuitive and easy-to-use
Moving and resizing objects is natural, just like on your phone or tablet, and the stylus and eraser work without any batteries or complicated pairing or setup.
Portable and quick setup
With the optional rolling stand and a single power cable, you can take Jamboard with you and jam on the go. Plug it in, flip it on and start jamming right away.
Jamboard was custom designed to meet the highest standards of fidelity and responsiveness. Low Latency touch technology delivers a lag-free experience.
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 (4k UHD)|
|Touch Scan Rate||120 Hz|
|Video Scan Rate||60 Hz|
|Touch Points||16 Simultaneous |
|Input / Connections|
|Power (AC) Input / Output||Yes / No|
|USB||Type C, 3.0 (x2)|
|WiFi||802.11ac 2x2, NFC|
|Ethernet||Yes (1 GB)|
|Dimension (W x H x D)||
1,352mm x 978.70mm x 211.45mm
53.23in x 38.53in x 8.32in
|Built-In Speakers / Microphone||Yes|
Fine Tip Passive Stylus: Yes (x2)
Eraser: Yes (x1)
Microfiber Cloth: Yes (x1)
BenQ Technology Ibérica SA USER LIMITED WARRANTY
This End User Limited Warranty is limited to Products purchased from BenQ Technology Ibérica SA., or its authorized resellers/retailers, in Spain mainland (“Territory”), excludes outside Sapin, the islands of Spain.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, BenQ Technology Ibérica SA(“BenQ”) warrants the new Jamboard (“Product”) you have purchased from BenQ or from a BenQ authorized reseller/retailer, to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period in the Territory. If the Product becomes defective during the warranty period BenQ will, at its option, repair or replace the Product. BenQ may use new or reconditioned components or parts to repair the Product, or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model.
Jamboard Standard Limited Warranty: Subject to the exclusions set forth below:
• Two (2) years on-site de-re installation from the purchase date by the end user customer (the “Customer”) repair or replacement only at BenQ’s discretion; refurbished units have a separate warranty policy.
• DOA (Dead On Arrival): Must be reported within thirty (30) days of purchase. An RMA number must be issued in order to process the replacement. BenQ will replace the DOA unit with a brand new replacement. BenQ will cover the de-re installation service.
• Shipping Damages: All shipping damages must be reported within 3 business days upon receipt of the Product. If the package has serious damage, please note it to the forwarder when signing off the shipment. BenQ is not responsible for shipping damages reported after such period.
• Repaired or Replaced Parts and Products: All repaired or replaced parts or products shall be warranted only for the remainder of the original warranty period specified above.
Obtaining Warranty Service
If you purchased a Jamboard in the Territory, you are entitled to on-site de-re installation service during the warranty period subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Warranty service is available for Jamboard purchased and located in the Territory.
2. You can contact Jamboard Technical Support Center at 900-814-527 or 90 101 0014. Proof of the place and date of purchase is required to verify your warranty service claim.
3. Jamboard Technical Support Center will attempt to resolve technical issues over the phone or e-mail. If telephone or e-mail resolution is not possible, Jamboard Technical Support Center may determine as its sole discretion, to dispatch a service technician from its authorized service provider to perform the on-site de-re installation service at your product location and issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number referencing the repair/replacement order as further described in Section 4 (“On-Site de-re installation Service”).
4. On-Site de-re installation Service.
(a) BenQ or a BenQ Authorized Service Provider will contact you within 1 business day after RMA issued to schedule the on-site de-re installation service call and arrange a service technician from its authorized service provider to your product location to perform repair/replacement within a reasonable period. Nonetheless, some areas in Spain may take longer for an on-site de-re installation service technician to be dispatched or may not be available at all due to the distance from BenQ Authorized Service Provider.
(b) BenQ offers in Sapin mainland On-site de-re installation service within the warranty period is free of charge including two ways shipping unless otherwise specified herein.
(c) Person present at the customer’s site must be at least 18 years of age for technician to complete the work. If no person over age 18 is present at the customer’s site at the scheduled appointment time, the service will not be performed.
(d) It is the customer's responsibility to have the Product easily accessible for the service technician to service the Product.
(e) In the event that the service technician determines a unit is un-repairable or cannot be repaired on site, BenQ may, at its sole discretion, replace the unit or send the unit to a BenQ Authorized Service Provider facility to be repaired.
(f) BenQ reserves the right not to offer the on-site de-re installation service if it is determined by BenQ that the defect is caused by user’s error or the location is out of the range. On-site de-re installation service is for manufacture defects only. Installation and configuration is excluded.
This limited warranty does not extend to any Product not purchased from BenQ or a BenQ authorized reseller, nor to any Product with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers from the original manufacturer. This limited warranty also does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective (a) due to normal wear and tear; (b) as a result of use of the Product other than for its normal intended use, or other misuse, abuse or negligence to the Product; (c) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by BenQ; (d) by modification of the Product; (e) as a result of service by anyone other than BenQ or a BenQ Authorized Service Provider; (f) improper transportation or packing when returning the Product to BenQ or a BenQ Authorized Service Provider; (g) improper installation of third-party products; (h) improper environment (including improper temperature or humidity); and (i) unusual physical or electrical stress or interference, failure or fluctuation of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, fire, or acts of God. BenQ is not responsible for damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. You are responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN, BenQ DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BenQ BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, INFORMATION, DATA OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR BASED ON A WARRANTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF BenQ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AS APPLICABLE, UNDER THE WARRANTY SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACH OF THE BenQ LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN. IF, DESPITE THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, FOR ANY REASON BenQ BECOMES LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THEN, THE LIABILITY OF BenQ WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE INVOICE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO BenQ OR A BenQ AUTHORIZED RESELLER FOR THE PRODUCT.
All prices, products, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Please call Jamboard Technical Support Center to report a defective product.
Hours of Operation
Hot line: 900-814-527 or 90 101 0014
To avoid delays, please DO NOT SEND ANY Jamboard to BenQ or BenQ Authorized Service Provider without BenQ’s pre-authorization.
BenQ Technology Ibérica SA Terms and Conditions of Sale For Google Jamboard
[For Purchase at B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES]
Sales under these Terms and Conditions are limited to Spain
IMPORTANT! Your purchase at B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES is subject to these Terms and Conditions of sale. PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. By accessing and PLACING AN ORDER THROUGH THIS SITE, you agree to be bound by the following:
Your purchase activities at B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES are governed by (a) these Terms and Conditions of Sale set forth herein below and (b) other conditions, information, notice, contents and policy that are provided by B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES regardless through linkage or not (“Additional Conditions”) ((a) and (b) above collectively hereunder, “this Agreement”). Such purchase activities include any order, purchase, receipt, delivery or use of any product through B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES. When appropriate, these Terms and Conditions of Sale will supersede any conflicting or inconsistent Additional Conditions. Further, these Terms and Conditions of Sale and Additional Conditions are subject to change by BenQ at any time without prior written notice in BenQ's sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. No Alteration or Supplement. All purchase orders are exclusively governed by this Agreement which may not be changed, amended, supplemented or waived, by the use of any pre-printed purchase order forms or any other documentation, and no such attempted change, amendment, supplement or waiver shall have any effect, unless agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and BenQ.
2. Orders. Orders are not binding until accepted by BenQ. BenQ reserves the right to accept or reject any order and to verify any information provided in your order, including, but not limited to, contacting you via email, phone, or facsimile based on the contact information you provided, or requesting further identification or credit information from you. Notification of rejection will be via email to the email address you provided when submitting your order. We assume no responsibility for issues resulting from such rejection or e-mail notification failure. Further, BenQ reserves the right to limit the quantity of any products that may be obtained by you through B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES All products ordered from B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES are subject to availability and if a shortage of any Product in BenQ’s inventory exists, BenQ reserves the right to allocate inventory of such Products among BenQ’s customer orders for such products as BenQ deems appropriate. Orders for delivery are only to Spain (Exclude to its dependency region). No orders for delivery to addresses outside Spain, the islands of Spain, military base addresses or PO Boxes will be accepted.
BenQ reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason. Possible reasons for cancellation include, but are not limited to the following:
● Incorrect pricing. Due to the volatile market for collaborative products, there may be major fluctuations in price. Therefore, we reserve the right to remove any item from any order and provide a full refund to the customer for that item.
● Non-Payment. If payment is not received within a reasonable amount of time after the order has been placed, we may cancel an order without notice.
3. Prices and Payment Terms. Advertised prices are in pound sterling or GBP and exclude shipping and handling charges and VAT unless otherwise noted. BenQ reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice. No price protection is offered (i.e. should we lower the price of the product you purchased, you are not entitled to any refund or credit for the difference between the price you paid and the current B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES selling price). Payment for the products may be made by PayPal unless BenQ has agreed to another prearranged payment method. Payment must be received by BenQ prior to staging your order. By submitting your order for processing, you authorize BenQ to charge you (including taxes, shipping, handling and any amounts described through B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES) before order submission) to your credit card at time of shipping. If your credit card cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or canceled automatically. You agree to update your credit card information to keep it current at all times and that we may submit charges for processing even if your credit card has expired. You must resolve any problem before we can proceed with your order.
4. Promotions. No promotion (e.g., special price discount) is offered by B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES unless the promotion explicitly so states. You also agree to comply with all terms and conditions of a promotion, such as quantity and other restrictions or time limits that could expire during your communication with B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES.
5. Shipment and Taxes. BenQ will arrange to ship the products to you in accordance with B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES’s policy which is free shipping for Google Jamboard and such free shipping is limited to deliver the products to the front door of the building (no inside delivery). Shipping and handling charges may or may not reflect actual costs and may be amended by BenQ from time to time. Subject to applicable law, BenQ reserves the right to deliver items acquired as part of your order at different times in the event that they are not available for the shipment at the same time. You must notify BenQ of damaged or missing items from your order within 3 business days after you receive your products. You are responsible for paying all taxes associated with your order, except for BenQ's franchise taxes and taxes on BenQ's net income. Prior to submitting your order, you will have the opportunity to review product prices and any applicable sales tax, shipping and handling charges. Additional Handling Charge may apply depends by delivery location and condition.
6. Title; Risk of Loss. Title and risk of loss to products passes from BenQ to you when BenQ’s carrier delivers products to the address you designate. Title to service and support subscription will remain with BenQ or the applicable licensor(s).
7. Warranties. All sales are governed by the BenQ End User Limited Warranty for Google Jamboard (B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES). BENQ MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN BENQ'S APPLICABLE END USER LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT FOR GOOGLE JAMBOARD IN EFFECT ON THE DATE OF THE INVOICE. BenQ’s Limited Warranty does not include any statements made on packaging or in manuals and other documentation and you agree that those are provide and will be accepted by you for informational and instructional purposes only and not as warranties. The warranty claims only be made with the country which you purchased the product
8. Service and support subscription. All provided service and support subscription is subject to a service and support subscription license agreement. Before using the Google Jamboard for the first time, you agree that you will accept and will be bound by the terms of the service and support subscription license agreement. You further agree that the service and support subscription license agreement governs your use of the Google Jamboard service and support subscription. BenQ does not warrant any service and support subscription under this Agreement. Warranties, if any, for the service and support subscription are contained in the license agreement that governs its purchase and use.
9. Order Cancellation or Modification. If an order is processed in error, please contact B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES’s customer service immediately at 91 754 70 15 for instructions and from time to time, BenQ may, in its sole discretion, accept product cancellation or modification request prior to the shipment of the products originally ordered.
10. Return Policy.
Before you open the package(s) / carton(s) of product(s) purchased from B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES, if for any reason you would like to return the product(s), you may return the product(s) (excluding the Annual management and support fee and G Suite license) within 14 calendar days after receiving the product(s) by contacting www.benq.es/support/email_us. YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING COST AND ASSOCIATED COSTS.
If you have paid in advance and the product(s) are not shipped out yet, you will be refunded within 14 calendar days of giving the cancellation notice, or in the case of physical product(s) within 14 calendar days of our receipt of the product(s) in ORIGINAL UNOPENED PACKAGES(S) / CARTON(S) which are returned by you, or if sooner 14 calendar days after we receive proof that the product(s) in ORIGINAL UNOPENED PACKAGES(S) / CARTON(S) have been returned to BenQ.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, ANNUAL MANAGEMENT AND SUPPORT FEE, G SUITE LICENSE AND SHIPPING, HANDLING FEE & INSTALLATION FEE INCLUDING SITE SURVEY ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. Returned product(s) must be UNOPENED as you received them with the original package(s) / carton(s) and you are responsible for the freight cost and risk of loss of such return shipment. ONCE THE PACKAGE IS OPENED, THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE RETURNED. THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT A WARRANTY. BenQ will not accept for return of any product(s) not purchased from B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES directly.
11. Limitation of Liability. BENQ DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SERVICE AND SUPPORT SUBSCRIPTION, OR THE PROVISION OF ANY SERVICES AND SUPPORT. BENQ’S AND YOUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO THE OTHER RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE INVOICE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO BENQ. THE LIABILITY OF BENQ IS IN ALL CASES LIMITED TO COVERAGE OF THE BUSINESS LIABILITY INSURANCE.IN NO EVENT SHALL BENQ BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, PROFITS, DATA OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS OR USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, EVEN IF BENQ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES (OTHER THAN THOSE DAMAGES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF LIMITATION, EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.)
● Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit either party’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury resulting from the negligence (as defined by section 1 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) of either party or their servants, agents or employees;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) breach of any implied condition as to title or quiet enjoyment;
(d) misuse of Confidential Information; or
(e) payment of sums properly due and owing to the other in the course of normal performance of this Agreement.
12. Your Representations & Warranties; Not For Resale or Export. You represent and warrant for the benefit of BenQ that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement and make the credit card charge or other payments on your own behalf or on behalf of any person for whom you are acting as agent and/or that you are authorized to use the password required for B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES, if applicable; (c) all information that you submit to us is true, accurate and current and (d) you are buying the products through B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES for your own internal use only, and not for resale or export.
13. Binding Arbitration. YOU AND BENQ AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE, OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) AGAINST the other, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (or family members or beneficiaries, if applicable), arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement, BenQ's advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE NATIONAL ARBITRATION FORUM (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (information available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between you and BenQ. You and BenQ agree that the arbitration shall be held at any reasonable location which shall be 60 miles or less from the initial respondent’s principal office or main residence by submission of documents. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. You understand that, in the absence of this provision, you would have had a right to litigate disputes through a court, including the right to litigate claims on a class-wide or class-action basis, and that you have expressly and knowingly waived those rights and agreed to resolve any disputes through binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph.
14. Technical Support. You may contact the Google Jamboard Technical Support Center for general technical support in Spain calling the number 900-814-527 or 90 101 0014.
15. Governing Law, JURISDICTION and Attorney Fees.
These Terms shall be governed by Spanish Law and we both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Spain over the Terms and any matter related to them, and all proceedings shall be conducted in English.
If you live outside the Spain you may be entitled to bring court proceedings in your own language and in your local courts, a local consumer advice organisation will be able to advise you of your rights.
The expenses (including attorneys' fees, the allocated cost of in-house counsel, and all other costs that party may incur in the enforcement of this Agreement) incurred by the prevailing party in any such legal action shall be reimbursed by the other party.
16. Force Majeure. Neither you nor BenQ shall be liable to the other for its failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement, except for payment obligations, if such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation earthquakes, governmental regulation, shortages of components, fire, flood, strikes, labor disputes or labor difficulties, civil disorder, perils of the sea, war (declared or undeclared), embargoes, and acts of God.
17. Electronic Notices; Relating to Transaction. Purchase through B2Bshop.BenQ.com/ES is conducted electronically and you agree that we can communicate with you electronically. BenQ may send you email asking about your experience with BenQ, email notices and other disclosures about your orders. However, since email delivery is not infallible, you also agree to contact BenQ for order information such as order status or shipping delays electronically or by other means and you agree to keep all records relating to your order, including, where possible, printing a copy of your order confirmation page. To the extent allowed by law, you agree that the above replaces and satisfies any that provides for different methods or timing for your receipt of notices relating to your transaction. BenQ also reserves the right to deliver notices and disclosures by other means such as postal mail in its sole discretion.
18. General and Language. You may not assign this Agreement without BenQ’s prior written consent. If any terms of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the legally and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. The failure of BenQ to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver (express or implied) by either party of any breach of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. You confirm your request that this Agreement and all documents related directly or indirectly thereto be drafted in the English language and the English version of this Agreement shall prevail in all disputes relating to this Agreement.
19. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
20. White Glove Basic-Premium Installation & Site Survey. The service is to be purchased at additional cost and is NOT refundable once purchased.
Please click the link B2Bshop.BenQ.com/es/jamboard/install-checklist for White Glove Basic-Premium Installation / Site Survey Checklist.
21. Force Majeure
Force Majeure Neither party shall be liable for any delay, defect or deficiency hereunder to the extent that such delay, defect or deficiency is caused by an event of force majeure which affects performance by hindering, delaying or making considerably more difficult the fulfilment of commitments of the party. “Force majeure” shall mean labour disputes or any circumstance beyond the control of the party such as acts of God, disruption of transport, obstruction by ice, accidents, breakdowns of machinery, or delay in delivery by any third party which is caused by force majeure.
22. Intellectual property rights
22.1. All intellectual property rights vested in or attached to products supplied or activities performed by BenQ Technology Ibérica SA shall rest exclusively with BenQ Technology Ibérica SA.
22.2. You are not allowed to reproduce or publish all or a part of the obtained products in any way unless with the prior written permission of BenQ Technology Ibérica SA.
This should be the domain that will be home to your Jamboard annual management and support licenses, and your existing or new G Suite plan. You must own the domain provided.x
To use Jamboard, annual management and support fee is required. And the prorated fee is nonrefundablex
Installation Pre-Checklist for Google Jamboard
- Power source must be available at installation site.
- Unfiltered Wifi & password must be available for Jamboard provisioning.
(Note: device supports WPA2 Personal wifi (also known as WPA2-PSK), however it does not support WPA2 Enterprise wifi (i.e. wifi networks secured with 802.1X). The device also supports DHCP ethernet.)
- No Edison (incandescent bulbs) lamps are in the vicinity as the Jamboard touch function could be disabled.
- Customer acknowledge of package sizes and shipping requirements. See here for detailed specifications.
- Boxes accessible to installation site. Recommended work space bigger than 10’x10’.
- Customer must have verified domain. See here for instructions.
- Customer acknowledge their G Suite admin account available on day of installation.
- Customer will prepare wall power & data drop ahead of time if required.
Additional Requirements for Wall Mount Installation:
- Compatible Wall mount bracket (if Non-Google wall mount is utilized).
- Studs can hold the weight of board. (92 lbs combined weight between Jamboard and wall mount)
- Studs in correct position for wall mount.
- Power cord can reach power source.
- Ethernet cable can reach the board.
- Drywall mounting surface.
- No foot traffic directly in front of board mounting location.
- Non-Google VESA mount use at customer discretion. Google VESA mount spec is 600mmx200mm.
Orders for delivery is only to Spain. No orders for delivery to addresses outside Spain, the islands of the Netherlands, military base addresses or PO Boxes will be accepted.
- Additional Handling Charge may apply depending on delivery location and condition.
- Please be aware the carton size of screen is 156.8 cm x 47.6 cm x 105.1 cm (61.7” x 18.7” x 41.4”) (WxDxH) and carton size of rolling stand is 157.5 cm x 113.0 cm x 52.6 cm (62.0” x 44.5” x 20.7”) (WxDxH). Make sure the door/entrance is wide/tall enough and there is no blockage on the way to site of installation.
- ‘Inside delivery + €300’ is charged for each Jamboard. Here are some examples:
|55-inch Jamboard Display incl. Wall Mount||Rolling Stand||Extra 'inside' shipping cost|
|Example 3||■ ■||■||€600.00|
- You will be further contacted for shipping details & installation schedule.